Sometimes we remove some important files or data. As many people use the android smartphone and keep their important daily use files or data in it. But what if you delete some valuable data on your android ? In PC you can recover data, when you delete it and you can easily restore it from Recycle Bin. Moreover, when you permanently deletes files on your PC then you can easily recover them by any hard drive recovery tool.
You can also recover files of android by some recovery tools. There are lots of applications available on the internet on a particular thing but how to choose best one among them ? So, today I’m sharing the top best android data recovery tools that will help you to recover deleted files on android.
The dumpster is Just like the Recycle Bin on your desktop computer. It is one of the best tools for recovering accidentally deleted files from your smart Android. It can recover all deleted files on your android. It also very easy to use because of it’s user-friendly interface. It has following features :-
- Restore deleted pictures, music files, videos and pretty much almost any file type (pdf, mp3, doc, Avi, mp4, jpg, png, rar, ogg, txt and much more:No Rooting needed but if you do, you get improved performance.
- No Rooting needed but if you do, you get improved performance.
- Internet connection absolutely not required.
- NEW: Recover uninstalled apps
- Restore Dumpster backup files with a single tap.
- Preview deleted photos, videos, and audio files before recovering.
- Send files to Dumpster using “share” or “send to” from any file manager or gallery app out there.
- Scheduled auto-clean of old deleted items.
- Protect your privacy with a special lock screen and access restriction.
- Note: It can recover only when it is already installed on your android before the delete of your files/data.
The another method to restore deleted files is one of the best android file managers. This file manager is full of features and one of them is Recycle Bin. I will also recommend you to use this application as the file manager.
You can easily find the Recycle Bin option just by opening its tool menu. You have to switch it ON to use the Recycle Bin option.
#3 Recover Files from Android SD Card Using PC:
Sometimes you accidentally format your SD card on you android or sometimes your SD card gets corrupted. It can recover photos and videos from SD cards on Android devices, as well as contacts and messages on SIM cards.
With this, you can easily recover deleted files from your Android Smartphone. If you are facing any problem or need any help just comment it below I will try my best to help you.
Posted by Shubham ;)